Sunday, January 23, 2011

Christine

Cristina / Christine

This is what we call a classic beauty. I took this picture some decades ago when she was 18 years old. She was then my French student in Guanabo Beach, in Havana. It's nice when we have had so many female friends. Because of this, one of the poetic books I've written in French language is called “Femme” (Woman). As I could not find a photo of Cecile, the woman I once loved so much and lived with the most, in her youth a very beautiful woman, the Queen of Beauty in her town of Guanabacoa at that time, the mother of my youngest son, (by the way, the mother of my oldest son was also a Queen of Beauty in her town of Cotorro), I decided to use Christine's picture as title page of my book “Femme”.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Multilanguage Approche